Flipped Classroom for Vocabulary Teaching


Hello🙋



Today I will introduce vocabulary video me and my dear friend Derin Created. This was the most enjoyable project we did this semester in my opinion.

We created our video for 4th grade students. Our topic is ‘jobs’. I think our video is suitable for 4th grade students because it is simple, and we know that kids can be easily distracted.

We share the work and I created the video by using Animaker and Derin recorded her voice. Normally 4th grade students can learn around 10 words at once but since some jobs are sound the same as the jobs in Turkish, we used all 17 words in our unit.

Flipped vocabulary teaching can be useful for students as they can watch it as many times as they want. They can hear the correct pronunciation and correct usage of the words. In my opinion vocabulary is more suitable for flipped classrooms because as someone who prefers the teacher teaching grammar, I wouldn’t prefer to have grammar videos. But for vocabulary I think it is beneficial for students.

As mention I use Animaker to create our video and I can say that I like working with PowToon more as Animaker lag to many times while using it. But for young learner target videos Animaker is more beneficial as it has more cartoon characters also it allows you to download your video for free.

Here is our video hope you like it. If you have a kid or younger siblings, they may like it so make them watch it!

Thanks💗







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!