FLIPPED CLASSROOM

Hello🙋
Today I will write about the flipped ELT classroom.


            


A flipped classroom is a type of blended learning where students are introduced to content at home and practice working through it at school (Source). Flipped classroom has both pros and cons. For pros, we can say that teachers save a lot of time for practice, students can watch the video as much as they want. For cons, we can say that it can be inconvenient for teachers as he/she should create the videos for each grammar topic and students may not understand the grammar topic by watching the video it could be a little bit confusing for students especially for young learners.

I and my friend Derin created a grammar video about Direct/Indirect speech video. First, we decided what should we cover about our topic then I created the video by using PowToon. Derin recorded the voice. PowToon is a web-based animation software that allows users to create animated presentations. (Source

For my part, I can say that it was hard to create a video by using PowToon. I spend a lot of time to understand how to use PowToon but I can say that I am proud of our end product.

Here is our video hope you enjoy it.

Thanks💗






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!