WELCOME TO MY BLOG!




  Hello Everyone🙋
     
                                                                                   Click for source
                                                                       

Welcome,
   I'm Elif ı'm 19 years old. I'm studying in the ELT department at Marmara University. This year is my second year in school. I open this blog for my Educational Technologies class in order to be an effective 21st century learner as well as a future teacher. This my first time blogging so I will try my best. I will post my ideas and assignments here.

   I hope this blog will improve me and my writing and I hope by the end of my Educational Technologies class I will see my improvement. I really hope that you will like this blog and it can help you with your class as well. Please don't be shy to leave a comment. Follow me regularly it will helpful for you I promise.


    Thanks💓

        
                     
                                                                                                                        Click here to create

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    FLIPPED CLASSROOM

    TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

    INFOGRAPHICS!