RSS IS HERE TO HELP YOU!





Hello Everyone🙋,

How do you keep up with blogs you follow? Do you really visit every single of them one by one? If yes, here I’m to help you!

The concept I will explain in this post is RSS ( Really Simple Syndication ) which is software. With the help of RSS, you can find blogs you follow easily by adding them to feed. You can use it either online or download, I chose Freereader and use it online. To be frank it is really useful software because it makes easy to follow and read new posts.

If you are going to use Freereader here is the explanation for you click to add a new feed button and write link and that’s it! I put a screenshot of my RSS, you can check how Freereader looks like.


                                                                                                                                   To create click here


I liked Teachjunkie blog since there activities, ideas that I can use in the future with my students. Even if you are not going to be a teacher or a teacher right now you can follow this blog to use these activities or learn new ideas to improve yourself. Hope this post will help you to understand what is RSS is.

Thanks for reading💓.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!