GOODBYE FOR NOW T-T



Hello🙋,

It is time to say goodbye😢.


                                                                        source

Through this blog and Educational Technologies class I learned a lot of things that will help me to become a teacher who can use technology to educate my students.

Thanks to Educational Technologies class I learned about a lot of things like how technology can help me to become a teacher who have skills to teach in the 21st century. There are a lot of web 2.0 tools to integrate technology in teaching especially for English language teaching if you didn’t read my other posts you can read them to get ideas about web 2.0 tools I used for this class.

I really like the Educational Technologies class because we did something different from other classes I have. The only thing that can be different was for some assignments we work in pairs  I wish we worked on ours because it was a little hard to come up with an idea that will be liked by everyone.

What I liked about this course is I learned about a lot of web 2.0 tools I can use with my future students also for my own learning. While doing some assignments (Infographics, PSA, Podcasting) I get annoyed because they required a lot of work so I get tired while doing them.

Through Educational Technologies class I improved my technology skills and I am really proud of it. I told about this blog to my relatives a lot but sadly most of them don’t know English so they can’t understand this blog.

I learned about a lot of things this semester and I try my best to share the things I learned hopefully it was helpful for those who search about them. If possible in future I will show this blog to my students and my kids.

Sadly it is time to say goodbye hopefully in the future I can update this blog.

Thanks for reading until now💗.
                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!