NEW WAY TO LEARN: PODCASTING!

Hello Everyone 🙋, 

 In this post, I will talk about Podcasting🎤🎧
.






Podcast is a digital audio file available on the internet for downloading to a computer or phone. If you download it you can listen it wherever or whenever you want. You can find lots of podcasts about whatever subject you want or you can just listen them without downloading.

 I would use podcasts with my students since it can help their listening skills and if they created one by themselves it would help their speaking skills as well. As a teacher, it would help to catch the attention of my students as ı can make them listen to different podcasts about different subjects.



 
You can listen my podcast above. It is about changing the world in 60 seconds. While I was creating my own podcast I had a hard while trying to make my pace slower as I talk fast normally. I record more than 50 times since I want my pronunciation to perfect as it can be. 

Thanks for reading💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!