CREATE A VIRTUAL WALL: PADLET!


Hello Everyone🙋,

Today I will introduced what is Padlet! Padlet is a virtual wall where you can share your ideas and you can even make it a group work or individual work. You can create an account for free and can make 3 Padlets for free. If you are interested you can create your own Padlet here.



For this week assignment, I created a Padlet with my friends Tuba and Berrak. Our topic was ''traffic''. Each of us write about what we know about traffic, what we want to know about traffic, What we learned about traffic individually. As I did it I learned about new information and the third one in what I learned part was a really interesting fact to me. If you are curious about it you can read it.

Here is our Padlet you can take a look at it.

Made with Padlet


The process was really easy website is really simple. For our work, I created the Padlet and invite my friends to it and they write about their own ideas on it. 


It was a great experience because I didn’t have a hard time while doing it. It can be a good idea to use it for my future students since it is an easy thing to do so students won’t have a hard time and they can enjoy it.

Thanks for reading💓.



                                                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!