INFOGRAPHICS!



Hello🙋,

Today I will talk about infographics I had created.

I created 3 infographics about Web 2.0 tools. Web 2.0 tools I write about are Forvo, Grammarly and Padlet(I already write about this tool so you can read it here). In my infographics, I write information about the affordances and constraints of each tools and why anyone should use them and how these tools will improve their language skills.

You can take a look at my infographics and hopefully can have an idea about each of them. I hope they will help you to improve yourself.



I use Canva to create my infographic. I can say it is not wasn’t an easy process to create infographic and even now I am not sure if my infographics are correct or not (hope it is😅).

When I become a teacher I would use infographics for my students because infographics informed us a lot, but for sure I would just use already prepared ones😀.


Thanks for reading💗.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T