MOVIE POSTER!


Hello🙋,


Today I will talk about the poster I created.

For this assignment, we had two options one of the options was creating a movie poster based on a book we read and the other was magazine cover. I chose to create a movie poster because ıt sounds more fun to me. I created my poster based on a Little Prince.

                                                                                       - You can find the original picture here -

I use PosterMyWall to create my movie poster. Creating, process was easy as the site I used was really easy to use. The only part that I had a hard was choosing the cast for my movie. I had fun while creating my poster because I felt like ıt will be us for real so I try to make it as flawless as ıt can be.

I think posters will be helpful for my teaching career because I can use it to introduce what I am going to teach my students and I think with posters, they will pay attention to the subject better.

 Thanks for reading💗.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!