Corpus Based Material Design


Hello🙋


Today I will talk about the Corpus based material design I did.

Corpus is a collection of linguistic data. For my assignment I did a corpus about Adjective&Adverb. My target group was high school students, so I try to make it simple for them to understand and follow.

To create my corpus, I based on a 9th grade book by MEB (ministry of national education). At first, I didn’t have any idea about the corpus before, so I had a little bit of confusion about what to do. After the online class, I understand what I should do.

This was my first time creating a corpus so before outcome I asked my teacher for a feedback after the feedback, I received I change it a little bit and finalized it.

I used Canva to create my worksheet. As I used it before I didn’t have a hard time while creating it.
So here is my worksheet hope you like it. Stay safe!

Thanks💓

Elif










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!