I AM BACK!


Hello🙋


Long time no see! Here I am once again using this blog.

I will continue this blog for my Material Design class. For this class, I will design materials and share them here as I did last semester. I do not know how to design materials but I will try my best to learn. 

I am sure at the end of the semester I will learn how to design different and fun materials for my future students. I really hope that this class will contribute to my knowledge and make me a better teacher for the future.

Due to CoronaVirus breakout for the time being my school will continue with online lessons so I am not sure how things will be like but I think online lessons will be sufficient for me to learn. 

Who knows maybe this outbreak will contribute future education system so instead of being negative let's be hopeful for a better future where everyone will be safe.

Lastly please stay at home, wash your hands and be safe! I am sure we will overcome this situation if we listen to authorities.

Thanks💓


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLIPPED CLASSROOM

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T

INFOGRAPHICS!