I AM BACK!


Hello🙋


Long time no see! Here I am once again using this blog.

I will continue this blog for my Material Design class. For this class, I will design materials and share them here as I did last semester. I do not know how to design materials but I will try my best to learn. 

I am sure at the end of the semester I will learn how to design different and fun materials for my future students. I really hope that this class will contribute to my knowledge and make me a better teacher for the future.

Due to CoronaVirus breakout for the time being my school will continue with online lessons so I am not sure how things will be like but I think online lessons will be sufficient for me to learn. 

Who knows maybe this outbreak will contribute future education system so instead of being negative let's be hopeful for a better future where everyone will be safe.

Lastly please stay at home, wash your hands and be safe! I am sure we will overcome this situation if we listen to authorities.

Thanksđź’“


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipped Classroom for Vocabulary Teaching

RSS IS HERE TO HELP YOU!

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE T_T